High Security Locks
High security locks Phoenix, Whether you own a retail store, restaurant, or other small business in Phoenix, having the right security system in place is a high priority. Even corporate offices and office complexes need high-security locks and security access systems to ward off intruders and reduce the risk of theft.
High security locks Phoenix are designed to be more resistant to lock picking, drilling, and forced entry. They are usually cylinder locks that are harder to break and are often installed on main doors, front gates, safes, and other parts of a commercial building structure to prevent break-ins.
Why Your Business Needs High Security Locks
Many of the manual and key-operated locks that are readily available are very easy to unlock using some common lock picking tools. Even businesses and companies that install an electronic access control system often have a manual lock on the doors that people can override with the right key. Manual locks have their weaknesses and aren’t recommended for businesses or office buildings that need a higher level of security. High-security locks are much harder – and often impossible – to break into and can provide a higher level of safety and security.
Some of the key reasons why your business needs high security locks:
- Keys can’t be duplicated without authorization
- Cannot be picked open using a pick gun or other lock picking devices
- Cannot be drilled open easily
- Aren’t master re-keyed locks
- Special lock and cylinder mechanisms to prevent unauthorized unlocking
Types of High-Security Locks
Professional locksmiths in Phoenix can provide a full range of high-security lock services and typically work with brand names and reputable lock manufacturers to ensure the right type of lock is installed. Some of the most common types of high-security locks include:
- Medeco – one of the most widely-recognized and popular high security lock brands in the United States. Medeco is famous for its lock cylinders, padlocks and cam locks.
- Mul-T-Lock – recently-acquired by Assa-Abloy, this company offers a full range of mechanical cylinders, padlocks, electromechanical locking systems, and key-cutting machines.
- ASSA Lock, Inc. – ASSA locks are one of the newer types of high-security locks on the market and are very popular in Europe. This brand is slowly becoming a high-security lock brand in the United States
- Schlage – this is one of the most well-known types of high-security locks and the manufacturer produces both residential and commercial lock hardware. The Primus system works with both Primus locks and Schlage’s standard locks.
Power Locksmiths works with all leading high security lock manufacturers to provide quality lock and key services. Call us (602) 386-3770 for high security locks services and all types of commercial and residential lock and key projects. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!